Wednesday, April 21, 2010

New Desktop

Running with i5 750 core, 260 GTX Nvidia GPU, 4 GB RAM and filled with hell alot of slick hardware + 1 22 inch widescreen LCD.

Yes folks, it's here. Say hello to Diana, my new "wife". XD

I officially renamed study week as play till you dropped week.

Finished 3 games in 3 days. Sometimes I do amazed myself.
Hell, Dragon Age is hard to play without tatical means and good strategies. And every choice you made in the game makes a difference. Of course I had been playing the kill everyone in sight, kill 1st and don't even ask any questions later type, and of course, the child killer Main character. Just love it when I hear Connor screams while I pryed he's heart out. The dude is a demon possesed boy, he should be grateful for me killing him. And he's mum, of course I killed her too, she wanted to protect the kid so much that she annoys me. And I got away with it when I said : " The bitch was protecting an abomination ! She was lucky I killed her before someone burned her to death on a stake or something. A sword through the heart requires energy and time too you know."
Assassin Creed 2...meh ? Too easy, I can go through a city by killing everyone I see.
Just Cause 2, my favourite, yet it's quite easy. Blowing stuffs up is becoming one of my favourite part time.

Symptoms of non stop 48 hours gaming action includes :

Stiff and strained neck.
Delusional.
Disoriented.
Amplified focusing power.
Brain processing speed increased. ( everything looks so slow. ) Too much fast paced gaming I guess.

Probability finals ? It's a joke really. Little old me only commit 1 % of my time on it.
(1 % is rounded up.)

No comments:

Post a Comment