Thursday, September 2, 2010

Losing a part of your humanity.

When holidays are here for 2 weeks and alot of peeps are going home as usual.
1 question arises from me though, "why am I not going back ?"

Another question arises from this question , "What am I going back for ?"

Well, let's see... "To go back to your parents at least ? Catch up with old dudes ?"
The fact is , I was never "really" being back home for quite some time already.
I disregard the need to go home during the holidays. Why? Because it's meaningless.

So...does that mean I am really that of a jerk that I don't even care about my family.
My mum used to say that " Find a GF not too far from Malacca ya ? Selangor,Johor and Seremban is good enough ok ?"
I would reply sarcastically " But my target is a Thailand 'girl'! If you just want me to go back home often, please do say so. =)"

So the point is, is it that I grew that much of independance over this time I lost the need for family ? Sigh...I wonder if this is a good thing, to be continue !

1 comment:

  1. u grew too much of independence... mayb boys are like tat...
    parents may not directly told u how much they miss you, but they do hope they can see u as much as they can... *my personal opinion la... *

    ReplyDelete