Thursday, November 12, 2009

Survival of The Fittest

Have you ever wondered, when your becoming richer, someone else in this world has became poorer? The flow money, in engineering, we can conclude that the entire world is a control volume, the maximum amount of money in the world is always static, only the internal change of who's owning the money is occuring. Suffice to say, when your becoming sucessful, your actually making someone out there failing.

The more sucessful you have become, the more lives you have destroyed.It's an inevitable course of life so to speak. There's a saying that a Good networking is a base for sucess. Yet, An anti social people can easily attain sucess without hesitating about the effects on others.

So as a conclusion, the one person that can totally sucessful easily is someone that has alot of networking skills, yet he is cold and emotionless, using allies to achieve victory. Yet to him, he's allies are just followers that are expendable. You may say he's morally wrong to do so. But did you know that the world is made out of alliance that is based on mutual benefits ? People are just using each other to achieve their goal. Would Hitler ally himself with the Japanese if it hadn't for their mutual enemy, America. An Enemy of my enemy is my friend. Would Stalin team up of the Brit and America if it wouldn't for their common hatred for the Nazi?

It's every man for himself out there in this cruel world. The weak should be devoured by the strong. Live with it, Deal with it and get on with it. Your F***ing screwed if your still a Mama's boy when you hit 20, a road kill to the real world. And I will be the one that "killing" you.

Quote of the day : " I rather betray the world 1st rather than waiting the world to betray me." - Cao Cao, Emperor of Wei *Romance of the 3 Kingdoms*

Those borned with silver spoons in their mouths tend to end up with dirt in thier mouth because of their ignorance. I want to to make a difference, I want a platinum spoon in my mouth once I m 30 years old. Gold spoons for my children and everything in the world for my wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment