Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Reasons that Made me Stay back in University during the Holidays

During the last break, I found out it was counter productive to go home for holidays. (unless you count playing WoW on daily basis and House of Dead 4, Time Crisis 4 on a weekly basis productive.) I felt I was exceptionally weak and useless and my dreams ain't gonna be achieved by just doing nothing.

I always wonder why am I weak ? There's alot of things that I don't know and can't do in the world. Therefore I decided to stay back so I can learn all the things I needed to survive the world from my mentors that admired. The master students,the lecturers and my dad says that I should go ahead with my studies as far as possible before I start my working life. It's gonna be a world of PHD soon, a degree is pratically losing it's value as we speak, it's gonna be "sandpaper" soon to shine your shoe or rub your face for what it worth.

Knowledge is worth nothing in this world if we cannot apply it. It is always the right way to go practical only once you understood the theory. I hope of becoming a master student and tutor. And from that on, I can do research about future things, useful future things to be precise which I have in my mind now.

Quote of the Day: "You can never go to practical 1st before fully understanding the theory"

Integrity, Responsibility, Honor and Professionalism.
A better student and person I shall be !

No comments:

Post a Comment