Sunday, November 1, 2009

Brothers

To this post, I would like to dedicate this to friends that I consider as my Brothers, one of them is at US right now, a couple of them scatter across the Peninsula, and some is now currently most probably studying at their rented home in Sabah.

Throughout my life journey, I met my Brothers. Yes, my Brothers which we together formed brother bands. A band of friends bonded by friendship I appreciate very much. We share joy, we share fun and we share our problems together. Together we are bonded by bands of brotherhood. There maybe several different bands formed with me at different places and different time, but I appreciate all of them always and they will always be imprinted upon my memories.

As Brother bands are formed,I realised that no point getting segregated as :

"Together we stand united , Divided we fall"

I also learned that :

The least important word : "I"
The most important word : "We"
"Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you."
"A good friend is hard to find, hard to lose, and impossible to forget..."

I was lucky to know you guys. Even if I m always the loner. Perhaps it's fate, heh. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. oh i've been deprived from the internet and now only can read ur blog and suddenly got so many post d lol.. don't forget to thank your own brother too :P

    ReplyDelete