Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Exam Day 1

Well , Exam Day 1 is finally over.

1st up was Applied Mechanics by Mr.Chua. Hmm, it wasn't really that hard actually. Much easier than expected consist of several really fundamental elements. So to say, I survived through quite well. Too bad I can't say the same for the following one.

The hard part is always the interesting part eh? Actually if I could give the paper a difficulty level, I would give it as "Epic Hard IQ challenging". Next up was Electronics Analogue by Mr.Liau (the lecturer that taught me the concept of understanding). So to this, my understanding was put to test. And yea, I pretty much didn't get an A for it.

At 1st glance, this paper is the only paper in my life that I could briefly flip through it and say "What the hell, I don't even understand one of the questions." Straight forward by % ? 0% totally. And thank god, I wasn't the only one. I did tried my best, and well I was sastify with my outcome. If we were gonna see Mr.Liau again next semester, time to get prepared for it right here right now.

Tomorrow, Signal and System. Not an easy one, but manageble.

No comments:

Post a Comment