Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Purpose of My Life

Lately, I realised that the human memory can store only so much memory that we can't remember everything we being through in our lives. So to solve this, I decided to write brief details of my life in journals, journals containing things that I had conceived through my thoughts, my experience, and what I had learn in the coming years.

I have then seperated them into 3 books,all with chinese words as their title.

The 1st book is named 独 short form for 独立 means independence. A complilation of my views and thoughts about skills required for one to able to work sucessfully and independently on their own in the world, such as Leadership, planning and organization, critical thinking, and concepts/ideologies.

The 2nd book is named 家 ,means family. A complilation of my thoughts about family values and the virtues of men. It's on my opinion on emotions and morality of human beings. Such as love to depression, making the right choice and taking up responsibility as a man. My guideline to be a human being. Moral and family values should always be preserved.

The 3rd book is named 明 , means enlightment. A complilation of knowledge that I learned throughout my university life. Ranging from research knowledge, engineering methodology, correct way of studying, and various useful theories and principles for starters. Included business theories and time of opportunities research by me.

when you put these 3 words together, since 独 has the same sound as 杜,you will get 杜家明, which is my name.

The purpose of my life is to show my descendants how I lived through these books. My hopes are they can learn from the mistakes that I made and live a better life through my experience and thoughts. I shall will be always be there to guide and love my sons and daugthers with my heart and soul.

Quote of the day:"The good life is inspired by love and guided by knowledge."

No comments:

Post a Comment