Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Exam Day 3

Hmm Day 3. Thermodynamics was an open book test and I actually expected it to be very hard contrary to the questions shown in past years. I was correct, The questions are unbelievable out of league of the general scope of most students.

Hard as it is, I tried my best and I have no regrets. Pretty simple, actually I was awaiting this type of challenge though. After Mr.Liau's paper, I was actually having the urge to do challenging questions, trying to push myself to the limits, to see where do I stand. Both Dr.Ali and Dr.Chu made my day.

As I said before Malaysia Engineers only have 5 % professionalism when compared others around the world. After what I saw today, I think it's not even 2 %. Thx to Malaysia Education System I suppose.

Past year solutions, Solution manuals, pure copying on the spot. Wow, That's epic. Students are too fixated on getting an " OMG it's an A" or Hey,I got Dean List. It's retarded you know, that even there are lecturers are getting lazy on coming out new exam questions and just reuse their past years even in certain univerties at the Peninsula on the reason " I am busy with my research" LOL. Failtard lecturers creates of course Failtard students.

Yea, so next time you go out and work, the 1st thing you gonna ask your boss is " Where're the solution manual/past years solution ?" I bet you will well rewarded.

Leaked questions, Past year Solutions. I don't give a damn about those. Just prepare yourself for the exam, expect the unexpected and try your best. Believe in yourself and you will be fine.

Quote of the day : " Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you."

Responsibility, Professionalism, Integrity and Ethics. The true way of engineering.

No comments:

Post a Comment