Sunday, November 1, 2009

Lessons Learnt.

Well, it's almost the end of the semester and exams coming next week. This semester has been a journey that is a meaningful one. I met few of the best lecturers there is I could hope for. They are motivator and idols to me. Their words always ring in my mind, they motivated me when I was feeling down. For this, I cannot let them down, I will suceed and exceed their expectations.

The truth is, early of this semester, I fell down a few times and I felt the world was so empty and it's ending for me. Their words ring through to me and make me stand up again, I realised that :

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. Stand up be Strong, Nor right Nor wrong,Forever Hence,believe yourself. Always believe in your hopes and dreams. Never hesitate as we are still the masters of our fate,a god of ourselves."

Those that never had the bravery to hope will never see things that is behind the hope itself.

From that time onwards, I always made myself busy in mind enchanting activities and self enrichment. Been doing various projects just to make myself busy and make use of full time.(But I m still a leader and a very good player in a certain online game to boot XD) With responsibility and principles, I will become a better engineer, a better teacher, a better person and a better man.

"Quote of the day" : In the end of the day, those that use their dicks to think and their brains to bang finally will get brain damage.

If fate would want it be this way then I m fine with it. But mark my words, This Isnt Over.

Special Thanks to Mr.J,Mr.K and Mr.L and of course my beloved Sensei whom are good as my advisors,friends and motivators which can me smile and laugh when I was down.
And also to my brothers that lived in KF that had fun time with always.

Exams is coming within 36 hours, I don't need luck, What I need is myself to be strong and believe in my capabilities !

No comments:

Post a Comment